Seer said its board unanimously rejected a renewed takeover bid from investor group led by Bradley Radoff and Michael Torok, despite the offer structure increasing contingent value terms. The investors proposed to acquire Seer’s Class A shares for $2.40 per share plus a contingent value right, and the company said the bid implies an equity value meaningfully below the sum of Seer’s cash, cash equivalents, and investments. The rejection marks the second attempt by the Radoff-JEC Group, which previously offered $2.35 per share plus a contingent value right after an earlier $2.25 proposal. The group, which holds about 7.6% of Seer’s outstanding stock, has also nominated director candidates for Seer’s 2026 annual meeting. Seer said the board continued to view the terms as insufficient relative to the company’s balance sheet position. Shares rose 5% to $1.77 at Thursday’s close. For proteomics and diagnostics investors, board resistance signals likely persistence of the dispute and keeps the possibility of renewed negotiations or proxy contests in view.